Monday, September 16, 2013

My Life Would Suck Without You.


I love to find new locations to shoot and I have a little secret blog I visit that features new sims.  Possibly many of you know about it but I promised I wouldn't reveal it when someone shared it with me, so I'm keeping shtum.  I keep my promises you see and even if you tortured me to get the link I wouldn't tell but give me every shoe from Gos and I may weaken.  Well I found this great sim called deSiderium and that LM I will share with you. :-)

Today I'm black on black but with a side of grey.  I found this cute little dress from Bubble called 'Balloon Elipse' dress and I love the material and pattern.  Luckily I found some knit leggings from Drop that I think work well with the texture.


I forgot I had this hair but when I found it I was thrilled.  Its a lovely texture and has little pins at the side holding a small plait and is from [M]unati Bodyshop Store.


Two of my favorite things are this gorgeous bag called 'Valentine Bow Tote' from Cherry and the 'Shiki' shoes from Maitreya.  I purchased the fat pack so have a plethora of colors to play with.


You can't get me out of my new Ginevra skin from Izzies and the fact that it comes with a vast array of eye shadow and lip options makes it even more fabulous.  I popped on my 'Pety Bracelets' from Pure Poison...they are wonderful pieces of jewellery.  I also can't take off my 'Voyante Gemstone' rings from Je Suis.

I really, really want to participate in Berry's 'Surrealism Challenge' but I can't seem to tap in to my creative juices...I wonder if I actually have any.   I am going to have a go at it although I fear the outcome will be more fart than art.  :-)  Until next time.....

LET'S GO SHOPPING:

HAIR: Verveline by [M]unati Bodyshop Store
SKIN: Ginevra in Pale by Izzies
LIP TATTOO: From Virginia Skin (Red Lip Tattoo) by Al Vulo
EYES: Sunrise Eyes in Pale Steel by IKON
HANDS: By Slink
POLISH: By Flair
DRESS: Balloon Elipse by Bubble
LEGGINGS: Knit Leggings by Drop
SHOES: Shiki Heels from Maitreya Gold
BAG: Valentine Bow Tote by Cherry
BRACELETS: Pety Bracelets from Pure Poison
NECKLACE: Jewelled Love by Maxi Gossamer @ Marketplace
RINGS: Voyante Gemstone Rings by Je Suis
LOCATION:  deSiderium

No comments:

Post a Comment