Saturday, August 10, 2013

Quirky Casual.


During my recent shopping trip to NuDoLu, I found this unusual top in the most lovely muted tones and Aztec design pattern.  I'm always looking for something different and a bit quirky when styling for my posts because my fashion tastes lean that way in RL.  While I adore black, my RL wardrobe is an eclectic mix of colors with loads of accessories such as hats, scarves, gloves and heaps of costume jewelery.  I find when I'm feeling insecure, I turn to black but when I'm on top of my game, my colors come out. 

I found the striking head piece while trawling through Marketplace from Lode called 'Bittersweet'.  I re-colored it to match the minty tones of the top and so appreciate when hats or hair adornments are modifiable so I can coordinate it with my clothing.  The hair is a new release from Truth called 'Qopi' and the falling curls at the side are very flattering and soft around the face.


The mesh tunic top comes with an array of colored tops to wear underneath and I chose the mint.  I remembered my lace cycling pants from Fishy Strawberry and felt they would work well color wise.

 
I found this great bag at NuDoLu and love the hint of mint.  My bracelet and watch set in rose gold is from Glow Studio.


I found these gorgeous shoes at Redgrave called 'Deborah'.  They come with 12 color options using the hud and are just perfection in my opinion.  I so want these in RL.


Here's the look from a distance.  I am so pleased to have found NuDoLu and designer Neuilles Neuman.  I will certainly be keeping a close eye on that label and future releases.

I'm on location at Watchtower, specifically in an area called 'Nykio's Home' which is open to the public.  Pretty sim...go check it out.

THE LM's

HAIR: Qopi in Light Blond tones by Truth
SKIN: Mya in Pale tone (make up #5) by Belleza
EYES: Eternal Eyes in Grey/Green by IKON
HANDS: By SLINK
NAILS: By Flair
TOP INCLUDING UNDER SHIRT: Robe de cache-coeur lkat peche by NuDoLu
LEGGINGS: Lace Cycling Pants in Turquoise by Fishy Strawberry
SHOES: Deborah heels by Redgrave
BAG: Gamaguchi a la main in Beige Rose by NuDoLu
WATCH: Boyfriends Watch in Rose Gold by Glow Studio
BRACELET: Takara Bangle in Rich Cream by Mandala
NECKLACE AND EARRINGS: Please Me by Glow Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment