Monday, August 5, 2013

Now Listen To Me Skin Makers.


Here in dear old Melbourne it's cold, raining and windy so its just as well I can virtually enjoy a summers day wearing a gorgeous floral summer dress to cheer me up.  This is another outfit from the label ASO aptly called 'Summer Dress' in flower pink.  There are a plethora of options available for every taste but girly me chose pink.  Bravo to designer Menieelee Gelles for this fabulous dress.

 
Its ever so pretty and I'm truly appreciating the ability of mesh to provide such realistic folds and drape.  The hair I chose is another from 'Hair Fair', this time from LeLutka called 'Alvina' shown with the pony tail option.  The necklace is a beauty from Malt and has color change options for the beads so I chose pink, green and white.  The bracelet on the left was a gift sent out to members of Pixel Box and on the right from C'est la vie.

The cute clutch I purchased on Marketplace from a store called Avale.  Beautifully made - just look at the leather folds which make it ever so realistic.


Here's another view of the bag.  I donned some cool white sunnies from Ison when the sun came out.


I purchased the fat pack of these shoes when Maitreya had their sale recently.  Just look at the work in them...those heels are so lovely and resemble snake skin which is an option with the shoes.  Called 'Shiki', I am so grateful that I could fat pack not feeling so guilty when the 50% sale was on.


Here's another really lovely sim I just discovered called 'Black Forest'.  I get such a buzz finding new places where clever people have created some kind of wonderful with amazing attention to detail.

ACHTUNG SKIN MAKERS:

Now I'm not a whinging whiny person by nature but I feel I must speak up on behalf of all lovers of SLINK hands and feet.  Why aren't more skin makers creating hand and feet skin appliers so we can all enjoy delightful digits rather than the crumby ugly ones on the stock standard avatar?  Please, PLEASE provide these in your store. I personally cannot imagine why you don't because I've reched the stage where I won't buy skins unless these are available.  I'm rubbish at manual matching and won't even try.  I'm sure I'm not alone in this so do us all a favor and get on board.

FOLLOW THE LINKS:

HAIR: Alvina in Marilyn tone by LeLutka
SKIN: Opera Chic in Light Rose tone by Essences
EYES: Utopia Eyes in Pale Grey by IKON
GLASSES:  Quinton Crystal Glasses in White by Ison
HANDS: By SLINK
NAILS: By Flair
DRESS: Summer Dress in Flower Pink by ASO
BAG: Kirke by Avale Fashion
SHOES: Shiki by Maitreya Gold
NECKLACE: Gilli Bead necklace by Malt
EARRINGS: Douce by Je Suis
BANGLE LEFT: Friendship Bracelet by Pixel Box (group gift)
BANGLE RIGHT: By C'est la vie
RINGS: Vito Pink rings by Donna Flora
LOCATION: Black Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment