Sunday, August 11, 2013

Avant-garde Meets Jacket.


When I first laid eyes on this jacket from the House of Fox I knew it had to be mine.  It wasn't only the fact that it was candy pink, my favorite, but that it was fused with color and 'tailored' with a geometric lean.  I found these color change earrings called 'Maysoon' from Lazuri.  I love it when designs provide a color change script for jewelery, especially earrings.  You get so much more wear from them when you can co-ordinate them with your outfits. 


In direct opposition to the formality of the highly tailored jacket, I chose a more casual pairing with the pink denim mesh shorts from ShuShu Trend, an off shoot from the fabulous ALB Dream Fashion label.  They really look fantastic on.

I found me this luscious lipped clutch from Alexandra Sautereau who makes the most fashion forward bags and clutches around.


The bow hair attachment is made by blackliquid purchased from the Love Donna Flora Event and I matched it with a hair base from Analog Dog in the color 'Jet'.  The watch and rings are also from Donna Flora.  The blue bracelet is from another favorite jeweler, FuLu, called Eugenie.


Out come my most favorite Tri-Colored Wedges from SLINK which I colored in an array of pinks.

I had so much fun styling this outfit around the House of Fox jacket.  I'm a fan girl of that label and have been for years.  It's always an interesting fashion journey when you find that one piece and begin to style because you never know where you'll end up.

I'm preparing for another Cha's Flash Fash Cash Comp so keep a watchful eye to see if you are featured and you could win $1000L if you are the first to comment with your SL name.  There were no winner's in my first attempt but being the eternal optimist, will keep plugging away.

PS: Belleza has now released SLINK Feet Appliers.  YAY Tricky B...you rock.

LINKS FROM ME TO YOU:

HAIR BASE: From Analog Dog in Jet color
HAIR BOW ATTACHMENT: Purchased at Love Donna Flora by blackliquid
SKIN: Mya in Pale tone (make up 6) from Belleza
EYES: Eternal Eyes in Ice by IKON
HANDS: By SLINK
FEET: By SLINK
POLISH: By Flair
JACKET: My Fun Sweater by House of Fox
SHORTS: Step Up Hot Pants by ShuShu Trend
SHOES: Tri-Colored Wedges by SLINK
BAG: Kiss Clutch in Blush Kiss by Alexandra Sautereau Collection
BRACELET: Eugenie bracelet by FuLo
WATCH: Gloria Watch by Donna Flora
RING: Vito by Donna Flora
Earrings: Maysoon Earrings by Lazuri
LOCATION:  Midori

No comments:

Post a Comment