Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I'm Eating Toast Because I'm FaMISHed From FaMESHed.


With my tilted but not tarnished crown, I'm bringing you another outfit from FaMESHed.  This time it's a dress from E! Eclectic Apparel and Accessories called 'Militia' in Snow and fabulous shoes and socks from LaRoo.


The mesh dress is lovely and has a zipper at the front and button embellishments with an arrow pattern panel in the front.


Again I stopped for a rest and to take in the beautiful surroundings at Lucrecia Island, home of the fashion label Tulip.  Its so restful there and you can shop too...my kind of place.


I purchased the earrings and delicate necklace from Noodles.  Really cute shop with pretty colored jewellery.  My watch is from Donna Flora and bag from GOS. 


Here are the shoe's from LaRoo called 'Alice Knee High Pumps.  Gorgeous in my opinion and what I love is the face that the socks hud contains 24, yes 24, different options. 

Hope you have as much fun at FaMESHed as I did.  My purse is bare...not even a moth in there.

Hair: Taylor in Pale Blond by LaViere
Skin: Betty in Pale tone (Make up #4) by Belleza
Lips: Pale Lips for Betty skin (#9) by Belleza
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Glass by IKON
Hands: Slink
Nails: Avatar Enhancement nails by Flair
Dress: Militia in Snow purchased at FaMESHed by E! Eclectic Apparel and Accessories
Hat: Fake Plastic Crown by LaViere
Necklace: Little Lotus in Silver by Noodles
Earrings: Rams Horn earrings in Silver by Noodles
Ring: Eternelle ring by Je Suis
Bracelet: Asymetrique bangles (color change hud with fat pack) by Je Suis
Watch:  By Donna Flora
Shoes: Alice Knee High Pumps purchased from FaMESHed by LaRoo
Bag: Shoe Bag in Black/Silver by GOS
Location: Lucrecia Island

No comments:

Post a Comment