Monday, June 24, 2013

I'm A Swinger.


I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble finding non-mesh items to layer under mesh items.  I traveled far and wide merely looking for a nice under shirt or T for this outfit and gave up visiting Tram where I knew they had some nice non-mesh tops to go under the gorgeous mesh shirt from TokiD.  Please don't stop making non-mesh tops that hug the body so we can add layers.  I'm sure they're out there but I think I went to 15 shops before I returned to Tram remembering they had some lovely T's in different colors to match with the skirt.

Anyway, here is a sweet, bright look I've put together and I love the result.


I found this hair from Exile in my inventory called 'Crush' in the Vanilla color.  I purchased another hair from Exile called 'Wide Awake' which I loved but being mesh, no matter what I did in reducing my head size and wearing the alpha layers, the part in the hair was gaping and I had to send it to my trash folder.  Exile make such excellent hair however, that one little issue with hair not fitting my head is no big thing.  'Crush' came with a sweet headband and hud where you can change color combinations and I was thrilled to find a complimentary color for the floral shirt.


The skirt is called 'Horizon Mini' from Boom and fits so well.  I have to admit that mesh skirts have opened up a whole new world when compared with the old skirts with a prim part between the legs that often moved and didn't fit well.  The bag I picked up at Malt for an absolute steal and is really fabulous.

It's not often you find small clasped earrings and I purchased these at Je Suis.  Perfect for long hair as they don't get lost.  The necklace is part of a wider jewellery set called 'Isis Solar Magic' from Maxi Gossamer and comes in either gold or silver with color change stones.  Looks amazing on and one of my favorite purchases of late.  Bracelets are from Je Suis (color change) and the ring is called 'Ketema' also from Maxi Gossamer.


No I haven't forgotten you my darling Maitraya Gold's.  You will always have my heart and here are a pair from their collection called 'Allegre' in Red.  They never, ever disappoint.  How about a shoe called Maitreya Gold Chalice????  Sounds good?  Yes I know, I'm a name whore.  I want everything named after ME!

YOUR LIMO AWAITS:

Hair including headband/flower: Crush in Vanilla by Exile
Skin: Betty in Pale Tone (#1) by Belleza
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Ice color by IKON
Shirt: Red Flowers Summer Cardigan by TokiD
Top: Pintuck T in Ivory color by Tram
Skirt: Horizon Mini Skirt by Boom
Shoes: Allegre in Red color by Maitreya Gold
Bag: Fashion Hand Bag in Red color by Malt
Hands: Slink
Nails: Rich Colors Avatar Enhancement Nails by Orc. Inc.
Necklace: Isis Solar Magic from Maxi Gossamer
Earrings: Voyante Plain Ear Clips (color change) by Je Suis
Bracelets: Sophistique in Dark Colors (color change) by Je Suis
Ring: Ketama (color change) ring by Maxi Gossamer

No comments:

Post a Comment