Thursday, May 30, 2013

Through The Sands Of Time, There's Zaara.


This is one of the most beautiful outfits I have ever shown on my blog in my opinion.  This post is exclusively a dedication to the wonderful designer, Zaara Kohime, who brings such quality, color and vivacity to SL.  Upon checking her profile, I see she is an Art Director/Illistrator and it certainly shows in every piece I've ever purchased from Zaara the label.  The outfit I'm wearing is called 'Syona Kurta' in Saffron.  It comes complete with tunic, scarf and pants.  Being this is a feature on Zaara, I chose the cute little flats called 'Ilaida Mojri' also in Saffron.

The stunning head jewellery is called 'Nizam Head Jewel' in Gold and the earrings are 'Nizam Jhumka' also in gold.


The stunning bracelets are called 'Atiriya' in carnelian gold.  I also added a turquoise bracelet called 'Vyomini' just because it's so beautiful.


Yep, my Slink hands look splendid and the nail appliers are the Glitter Set #1by Orc Inc.

 
Overall, Zaara has produced some kind of wonderful and I am in total LOVE with it.

While putting together this post, I have been listening to K.D. Lang's version of Hallelujah over and over and over.  I needed the soothing tones of her voice in my head tonight.  I am in love with her big time even though I've been crying for an hour torturing myself through the song...it resonates with me right now and its perhaps not the best thing to do.  Play songs that bring up emotions but hey, don't they say crying washes away the pain?

THE CREDITS:

Hair: Vix in Blond by Tameless Hair
Skin: Mya in Pale tone from Belleza
Lip Tattoo: Mya Pale Lips #2 by Belleza
Hand Skin Applier: From Belleza
Lashes: From Tameless Hair
Hands: From Slink
Nails: Glitter Nail Appliers #1 by Orc Inc
Top, Scarf and Pants: Syona Kurta in Saffron by Zaara
Shoes: Ilaida Mojri in Saffron by Zaara
Bracelets: Atiriya in carnelian Gold by Zaara
Bracelet camera left: Vyomini by Zaara
Earrings:Nizam Jhumka in Gold by Zaara
Hair jewels: Nizam Head Jewel in Gold by Zaara
Location: Kingdom of Sand - thanks to Alyssalillian McMinnar for sending me the LM.

No comments:

Post a Comment