Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sometimes I Get A Good Feeling.


I've been in a kind of SL Twilight Zone.  I've been zapping here and there, picking up the most random of things that I fell in love with and thought would be handy to use in future looks.  I am feeling quite sad that a few of our favorite labels are disappearing from SL but as I always say, as one door shuts another one opens.  Those who are closing or have closed, I wish you the very best and thank you for your contributions to this wonderful virtual life we get to live. 

Today my look is to say the least, an eclectic fusion of pieces.  For me, while fashion does have some basic rules, is really all about self expression and mood.  Some days we play it safe and some days we smash the rules and are brave.

This all started when I put on this Gipsy dress from Glam By Fred Oyen.  As I've mentioned before, I love a profusion of color and gorgeous patterns.  I found both in this dress and thought right Chal, tart it up to the max.

I want to send a BIG THANK YOU to Sasy Scarborough from Flair Nails who must be working like a trojan producing the best, best nails ever for sending me oodles of them.  I'm wearing them above and every time I open a new hud, feel it's like Christmas wondering what wonderful patterns and colors I'll see.  In case you want to purchase them off-line, here's her link to Marketplace.

  
I did a bad, bad thing.  I purchased four new skins from DeeTaleZ called 'Gogo' shown in the medium fair tone.  Best news is there are skin appliers for sale to match Slink's feet and hands plus LOLA's.  Now I know I'm not the smartest tool in the shed, but how the bloody heck do I put these on?  I press the hud expecting huge jugs to magically appear and nothing.  Note to self: read instructions.  I must give big claps to Steffi Villota, Ms DeeTaleZ herself, for making such wonderful skins.  She does prove its all in the details.


The hair is also from DeeTaleZ.  You purchase the tattoo layer of your choice and then the Mohican prim attachment.  I think closely shaved or short hair can make a bold statement so love this idea from DeeTaleZ.  I'm off to purchase some more tattoo layers which have shaved patterns.

The face decoration is from a great accessories store called 22769 Casual Couture.  The piece is called 'Femme Dryad Head Piece' in Silver/Blue.  To add even more blueness, I'm wearing Peacock Eyeshadow tattoo from Little Petits Details and Eccentric Uptown Blue lipstick tattoo from The Skinnery. 


I grabbed myself some Thick Wool Socks from DeeTaleZ and very smart Black Patent Ankle Boots from Kunglers.


I also purchased this Sage Snake Skin Clutch from Cherry, a great place for shoes, bags and accessories.

Love or hate my look, be rest assured I'll be noticed she says laughing maniacally.

Hair tattoo and prim: Shaved hair tattoo and Mohican prim hair from DeeTaleZ
Skin: Gogo Pink Lips in Medium Fair tone from DeeTaleZ
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Ice by IKON
Eyeshadow: Peacock Eyeshadow from Little Petits Details
Lips: Eccentric Lipstick Uptown Blue by The Skinnery
Hands: Slink
Nails: From Flair at the Deck
Face decoration: Femme Dryad Head Piece' in Silver/Blue by 22769 Casual Couture
Dress: Gipsy from Glam by Fred Oyen
Shoes: Black Patent Ankle Boots from Kunglers
Bag: Sage Snake Skin Clutch from Cherry
Socks: Thick Black Wool Socks from DeeTaleZ
Earrings and Necklace: Soul in Blue from Mandala
Rings: The Little Princess Elephant Ring from MiWardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment