Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Purple Purpetrator.



   
I found this pretty yet simple dress from Kaithleen's called 'Short Retro Twiggi Pleated Dress' in a delicious shade of purple.  The shading is very clever and really does give the impression of movement.


Call me stupid...no don't cause I'm sensitive, but I had no clue that Slink sold hair.  Probably because every time I go to Slink I turn left instead of right. I purchased this style called 'Lila' in pale blond and I love it - the texture, style etc is of excellent quality.  God not another place to buy hair...I'll be broke I tell you.  The bangles are from BSD Design Studio and are called 'Iconic Beauty Bangles' and I think I purchased them at The Garage Fashion Fair.  The earrings I'm wearing are from Pure Poison called 'Rock Earrings'.  The details are really quite exquisite and are truly appreciated up close which is why this label has become one of my favorites.


These shoes are from Eskimo Fashion and are one of the color tones in the 'Waterlilly Collection'.   The one shown here is from the roses tone. You purchase different color collections which consist of 4 choices and they come with two huds, one to change the shoe colors including metals/nails etc and the other for skin.  You really do get value for money when you consider you have 4 different hues per purchase and combinations of shoe hardware. I couldn't go past the dripping mouth of a bag also from Eskimo Fashions called 'Lips Of The Galaxy Tote'.  The designer, Ms Lucy F. Satori Massiano-Parker, has probably one of the longest SL names I've encountered.  Her items are excellent so do go have a look.


I'm so pleased to have stumbled across Kaithleen's store when she produces dresses such as this.

On a more sombre note, I send love and positive affirmations to those affected by the tornado's in Oklahoma and any other states touched by the tragedy.  I am always astounded by the resolve and sheer strength of the human spirit when nature reminds us who is the boss.  For those of us watching around the world, all we can do is pray that each individual affected receives the help and support they need at the time they need it most.

SHOPPING:

Hair: Lila in Pale Blond color by Slink
Skin: GOGO in Medium Fair tone by DeeTaleZ
Make Up: Colorful make up bundle #4 by DeeTaleZ
Hands: Slink
Nail: Nail Appliers by Flair
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Blue Grey tone by IKON
Dress: Short Retro Twiggi Pleated Dress in Purple color by Kaithleen's
Bag: Lips Of The Galaxy Tote by Eskimo Fashions
Shoes: Waterlilly Collection in Rose tones by Eskimo Fashions
Earrings: Rock Earrings in Purple and Gold by Pure Poison
Ring: Motsumame in Silver/Purple by Mandala
Bangles:  Iconic Gold Bracelets by BSD Design Studio
Location: Undine North

No comments:

Post a Comment