Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Got Zaara'fied.


I walked into Zaara with paper money in my purse.  I walked out with a few coins.  But who can blame me with all that fabulous fashion lining the walls.  Its a wonder I didn't walk out with an IOU.


I got Zaara'fied with this beautiful top and pants that feature amazing textures and worth ever cent.  The top is called 'Zayba Cross Top' in Sand and comes with flowers that sit across the bias cut.  I love the asymmetrical bottom and delicate creases and clever shading that creates dimension.


The lycra knee shorts are called 'Tara' shown in gold and come in a short or knee length version.  Such a rich and extravagant pattern which is purely appreciated when worn.  The little gold beaded bag is from Glow Studio called 'My Pride'.   


I found these really smart Wedge Boots at a store I hadn't been to before, Marshmallows.  I was really pleasantly surprised at their stock so be sure go have a look see.  With a touch resize menu, they're easy as pie to fit.  The color shown here is white.

If you will indulge me another picture, I found this hair at Kik.  The name of it is 'Fine' in platinum.  They have some sensational hair and I couldn't help but pick up a few styles.  Loving the wind swept, wispy look they have achieved.


I've stocked up on some more clothes so am looking forward to styling them for future posts.  Take care gorgeous ones. xx

You know I hate to admit this, but I DETEST doing my links to the stores.  I absolutely want to give them credit and provide my readers with limo's at the touch of a click but gawd it gets tedious....ok whinge over.


THE CREDIT GOES TO:

Hair: Fine in Platinum by Kik
Skin: Amberly Petal Edition Skins in Sick by Glam Affair
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Sand by IKON
Top: Zayba Cross Top in Sand color by Zaara
Long Shorts: Tara Lycra Long Shorts in Gold by Zaara
Shoes: Wedge Boots in White by Marshmallows
Bag: My Pride in Gold by Glow Studio
Earrings: Antonia in Beige color by DeLa
Necklace: Jupiter Long necklace by Swallowtail
Bangle: Takara in Rich Caramel by Mandala
Watch and ID Bracelet: Aurbierre set by 7891 or Marketplace
Rings: Anuttra and Motsumame rings by Mandala
Location: Rust by Cica Ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment