Monday, May 20, 2013

I Got The Exclusive On GOL The 9th - Opening 24th May.


Lucky me got an exclusive early viewing of Dakota Neumann's new club, GOL The 9th that is opening it's doors to clubbers on Friday the 24th of May at 10amSLT.  Go GOL or go home I say.  Who hasn't heard or been to Mr Neumann's existing GOL clubs?  This new version, designed and built by the man himself is classy, vast and has a wonderful ambiance to it.  If I'm not wrong, and I know I'm not, Miss Vixie's gorgeous face adorns the back wall and let me tell you, its a fierce shot that just draws you in. 



The long entrance just beckons you in and I guarantee before you even hit the dance floor, you'll be shaking your booty off its hinges.  Since 2006, dedicated GOL clubbers have been spoiled with some of the best tunes from the best DJ's the world has to offer 24/7.


I couldn't help but roll around on the beautiful tiled feature in the floor.  As always, Dakota's attention to every detail is what set's his builds apart and is found in every nook and cranny.



One more photo with the Diva before I took off home waiting with barely controlled anticipation for the official public opening on Friday at 10amSLT.  Now here's the limo darlings.

My congratulations to the entire GOL team for creating a club, the likes of which we haven't seen before.

GOL online: http://www.thegol.com/
GOL on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/13801404@N05/

What I'm Wearing:

Hair: Tikki by Bizarre Hair
Skin: GOGO in Medium Fair tone by DeeTaleZ
Make Up: Elegance #4 by DeeTaleZ
Top: Brown Feather Top by Acid and Mala Creations
Pants: Light Rose leggings from DeeTaleZ
Shoes: LuLu Add On shoes in Brown by Slink
Hands and Feet: Slink
Nails: Metallic Nail Appliers by Izzies
Bag: Grandma's Bag in Brown color by So Many Styles
Earrings, necklace and bracelets: Wanderer Set by League

No comments:

Post a Comment