Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I Call This 'My Brain Hurts' Meme - A Haiku For You



Ouch!  Double Ouch!  Whatever happened to 'Roses are red, violets are blue blah blah blah'?  Mz Berry has opened up a a big, ol' can of Haiku and I embarrassingly admit, I had no clue of this form of expression prior to her Meme suggestions this week.  So while I was jimmying open my newly received container of Rubber Nipples, I pondered the task and managed to come up with this pathetic little something. 

The chalice empty
Fashion seasons fill the void
Couture be deployed 

Of course with the arrival of my secret weapons, the rubber nipple, I thought I would create another Haiku.

Rubber nipples worn
Boys touch, fawn and scorn the fact
Not real so they're torn 


 

2 comments:

  1. LOL dying over the rubber nipples! You did great! :P Next week I'll make it easier! haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. the swiss replica watches Limited Master Carbon SEAL 3802 is not the first Luminox I’ve reviewed since my younger days stalking the sales floors of Sharper Image mall store locations, it is the first time I’ve thought back to designer replica handbags that time. Perhaps it is because this particular Luminox watch takes the traditional concept of the watch and does its best replica omega watches to make it.

    ReplyDelete