Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Go Ahead, Brighten My Day.

Who wouldn't have a happy day in these gorgeous 'Sari' dresses from Sascha's Designs.  The material texture and pattern are so stunning.  Available in Purple, Pink and Aqua, they are as vibrant as a summers day. I REALLY love these dresses.

Purple 'Sari' Dress

Pink 'Sari Dress
Aqua 'Sari' Dress

The necklace and earrings  I'm wearing is called 'Flora' from Eclectica Jewelry.  A fun, versatile piece, you can color change all of the details on the necklace/earrings and will be a valuable asset to your accessory collection.

I couldn't help but grab a fat pack of these Llena Sandals that is an add on to the Slink Womens' Natural mesh bare feet.  The fat pack includes 9 colors so you're bound to find the right color for your outfit. 

I decided to continue the fabulous colors to my hair and again purchased a fat pack of the 'CL' hair from Magika.  With a color change hud, easy peasy dye job.

Purple: Bangles from Glow Studio
Pink: Bangles from Mandala
Aqua: Bangle from Zaara

No comments:

Post a Comment