Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Drop Dead Gorgeous.


I found a new shop.  Well new to me.  The label is Drop and I found it during one of my jaunts around SL.  I had to give it a go and grabbed this jacket and pants.  Needless to say I was again thrilled with my purchase from a shop previously unknown to me.  The unusual flannel jacket sports two tone tartan and the voluminous knit pants feature print leggings.  I encourage you to to have a look at Drop.  It's got some great stuff and the guys are catered for too.


I'm wearing another hair from Kik called Atmos which comes with this hair flower.  Because the lovely people at Kik made the flower modifiable, I changed the color to match the hue of the jacket.  I found this smart handbag and shoes at The Secret Store.



Some earrings from Glow Studio finish it off and I'm done.  I think I might go out for lunch.

STYLE:

Hair: Atmos in Platinum by Kik
Skin: Amberly Petal Edition Skin (Beez) by Glam Affair
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Ice by IKON
Jacket: By Drop
Pants: By Drop
Bag: In Pumpkin by The Secret Store
Shoes: Lovable Pumps in Honey by The Secret Store
Earrings: Studio Roma earrings by Glow Studio
Location: Tableau


No comments:

Post a Comment