Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Come See My Pixel Box.


Well another day, another dollar.  Thank goodness because there's so many magnificent goodies in SL at the moment I've developed a strategy of waiting 5 seconds before each purchase asking myself 'do I need it?'  I fear the answer most of the time is 'yes, yes, yes'.

In my previous posts I have mentioned the label Pixel Box and today I'm featuring the striking lace top, steam punk boots and bag from that shop.  Practically stole them, the prices were so low and that's always a thrill when you open the box, attach it and go 'Ooooo yeah'.


To me, the top is so pretty and delicate but I decided to pop a top under it rather than leave it semi see through.  I'm also thrilled with the skirt I recently purchased from Insanya called 'Ruby Mini Skirt' in black.  Loving the zips up the sides and silver studded belt.


As with many of the jewelery pieces sold at Pixel Box, you can place your photo in the lockets etc and as you can see here, the 'Dark Cross' bag has a label near the cream lace decoration to add your own picture as I have done.  The 'Mrs Daisy Bray' steam punk boots are decorated with lots of sweet embellishments.


Here's the entire outfit and I really love it from head to toe.  I'm again wearing the Amberly Petal Edition skin from Glam Affair and was so happy to find a Skin Applier for that specific tone.  Good on you Aida...you rock. 

Credits:

Hair: Lettie in Black by Tameless Hair
Skin: Amberley Petal Edition Skin (Edward) by Glam Affair
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Blue Grey color by IKON
Hands: Slink
Nails: Black Drama by ASS
Lace Top: Soft Lace Blouse by Pixel Box
Under Top: Linije Black Top from the Dark Feather's outfit designed by Cica
Skirt: Ruby Mini Skirt in Black by Insanya
Ring: Black Heart Ring by SAKIDE
Bag: Dark Cross Handbag by Pixel Box
Shoes: Mrs Daisy Bray's Steam Punk Boots by Pixel Box
Stockings: Ripped Black Nylon Tights by DeeTaleZ
Location: Souls Journey at Digital Studio's

No comments:

Post a Comment