Friday, April 26, 2013

Why So Blue?


Actually I am a bit blue, as in I'm feeling the blues.  I offered to look after my best friends dog for the day and he killed a pigeon in my garden.  The pigeon kind of got stuck in my pond so I rescued it and it flew away, or so I thought.  Next thing, my bf's dog had the poor darling bird in its mouth.  It was dead so there was a small comfort that I didn't have to nurse it whilst it died.  I hate it when things like this happen in my haven.  I did give the pigeon a burial and said a few words but I can't help but think a pigeon is looking for its mate right now.  God here I go again crying.....I know its all part of the grand plan but I tend to feel things like this so deeply.

Sniff, sniff...on to the fashion.


My look today is a flowery, spring top and pants from Revanche, a shop situated at Fi*Friday and the Promenade sim.  I'm a sucker for soft, powdery blue as a color so couldn't pass this sweet top that reminds me of shabby chic material that Rachel Ashwell would covet.


I purchased the fat pack of Glam Affair's 'Amberly Petal Edition' skins because they are so dynamic and the one I'm wearing is called 'Butterfly'.  I know I'll be wearing these in many future posts.

My name is Chalice and I'm a Mandala-holic.  Yes, somehow I found myself at the store again snapping up this and that.  Shown are the 'Anuttra' rings and 'Soul' necklace.  Is there help for me?  Maybe I should follow a self exclusion process and give the owner my picture so I can be ejected if I can't resist another shopping trip?


I brought out my 'Lolita Espadrilles' from Gos for another airing.  I love these shoes so much and the hud is in my opinion, brilliant.  You click the link and it takes you to a vast list of skin makers in order to match the skin easily.  Very clever Gos.

Whilst looking on Flickr I found a gorgeous picture of the sim Ocho Tango and logged in to TP there straight away.  Its also the home of DaD Design.  These pics are taken there - its really beautiful so go take a look.

Hope you all have an awesome day.

Credits:

Hair: Tomorrow by Magika
Skin: Amberly Petal Edition skins (butterfly) from Glam Affair
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Ice by IKON
Top: Spring Floral Menthol Tulip Back top by Revanche
Pants: Spring Menthol Capri's by Revanche
Shoes: Lolita Espadrilles in White by Gos
Bag: Take It Easy Tote by Boom
Necklace: Soul necklace in Blue by Mandala
Rings: Anuttra Rings in Turquoise by Mandala
Bracelet: Woven Chain by Glow Studio
Nails: Nail Gloves from DownDownDown
Location: Ocho Tango

No comments:

Post a Comment