Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Thank You For The Music


Hello darlings.  I hope your day is going well and since you asked, mine has turned to s%$t.  Woke up this morning and went to the mail box.  What greeted me?  A whopping AUS$7,600 account from my solicitor for services rendered thus far in respect to the financial disbursement of assets with my ex-husband.  I mean we haven't even agreed on anything yet because 'the bum' won't turn up to any conciliation meetings.  Boo hoo for me.  Why are people so cruel?  The person you invest your love in can just turn against you and want to see you fall.  I'm not one of those people and that's why I can't understand that kind of mentality.  Anyway, life is a journey and unfortunately mine has taken me to places I don't care to visit but they tell me it will pass.  I sure do hope so. 

Now onto the fashion.  I found this fab coat at Vero Modero the other day.  I love the simplicity of it.  I remembered the smart black and white hand bag from Meiling in my inventory and voila, a smart combo is born.  I couldn't love Mandala jewelery any more if I tried and I nabbed these gorgeous earrings called Omochi in Silver.  I wish I owned everything in the store.


Actually, Chalice looks like I feel.  Brow beaten and battle weary lol. 

I am wondering if anyone else has a problem with their shoes when you turn your preferences to the maximum?  In some heels, my foot sticks out of the shoes despite having all the relevant pieces attached to my avatar.  Very annoying when you pick that perfect pair of shoes and you can't wear them.  I have renderingvolumelod and renderingavatarlod set to 5 or 6 and Anisotropic Filtering set to 8x but it doesn't make a difference.  It's only when I turn down my slider to mild that it disappears.  Any thoughts????

Style:

Hair: From W&Y Hair
Skin: Claudia 2 by LAQ
Eyes: Utopia Eyes in Trojan Blue by IKON
Coat: Ipek Coat by Vero Modero
Bag: Meiling Signature Canvass Tote by Meiling
Shoes: XiuLan Embellished Platform Heels by Liv-Glam
Earrings: Omochi in Silver by Mandala
Nails: Nail Glove by DownDownDown


2 comments:

  1. *HUGS* I hope that it will pass very soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Tashi...that is so sweet of you to come by and send me a hug. xxx

    ReplyDelete