Friday, April 5, 2013

Chalice Loves Alice


Top of the mornin' to ya.  I've not long woken up for a beautiful autumn morning and the birds are chirping like mad.  To match my happy mood, I'm showing a sweet skirt, tank and belt set from my new found favorite store, Alice Blue.

This outfit is called 'Unicorn' shown in Green.  It's ever so pretty and I love the shape of the skirt (shown in the medium size) which maintains its integrity while moving and walking.


The shoes and hat are from Mon Tissu, one of my favorite labels in SL.


I'm wearing the SLINK hands with the Tuli Skin Applier.  A brilliant system but I can't seem to get the skin applier to work on my feet for some reason.  I'm sure you all are smarter than me and have had no trouble but moi, I annoy myself when I'm the only one who struggles with instructions.  OK, back to sorting it out but seriously folks, these hand and feet are awesome.

For the love of god, designers please, please, please put your updated store's LM in your profile picks....please.

The Shops:

Hair: Freya in Platinum tone by LeViere
Skin: Zoe in Pearl tone by Tuli
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Grey/Green by IKON
Hands: By SLINK
Skirt, top and belt: Unicore in Green color by Alice Blue
Shoes: Cottage Flats in Moss color by Mon Tissu
Bag: Green Waves Casual Tote by Teefy
Hat: Deer Stalker hat in Mint color by Mon Tissu
Necklace: A Jour necklace by Je Suis
Earrings: Antonia in Deep Forest color by DeLa
Ring: Trinity Ring by Modern Gypsy
Watch:  Gloria by Donna Flora


No comments:

Post a Comment