Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bottoms Up Baby.


You know I like a good frock...don't you love that word FROCK?  So quaint!  I found this at Chantkare and I love the muted autumn tones with a very interesting gathered V-neckline.  It looks feminine and floaty.  I simply could not pass by these fabulous Provence Riding Boots from Mon Tissu.


I wanted some edge so chose this wind swept do from Vanity Hair and a strong black lip (from ASS) and brow (from blackLiquid).


You like my bag?  It's from Purple Moon Creations and in the flesh, has the most intricate detail.


These poses are from Morgane Batista's box of poses.

Get It -

Hair: Closer in Platinum color by Vanity Hair
Skin: Luria by Glam Affair
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Grey/Green by IKON
Brows: Black Brow #5 by blackLiquid
Lip: Glossorama by ASS
Dress: Clipso by Chantkare
Bag: Monogram Bag in Brown color by Purple Moon Creations
Boots: Provence Riding Boots in Chestnut color by Mon Tissu
Stockings: Bette Tights in Ink created by Calypso Clip's Nemesis label (appears no longer open)
Watch: Vivoldi Watch by Cashmere & Keane
Bracelet: Brown Wood Bangles by Fishy Strawberry (I tinted them browner)
Earrings: Seven Earrings in Burned Copper by Indyra Originals
Necklace: Victorian Choker by Illusions

No comments:

Post a Comment