Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I'm A Little Mellow Yellow


RL me will be going into hospital in the next few days but not exactly sure when.  I'll be taking my lappie but I'm not certain if I'll be able to blog on it.  Regardless, I'll be back and will blog all my new purchases when I can.

I've put BOSL radio on my land and have been sitting with my ear phones on while blogging listening to the tunes and have been singing so loud I've had to close the windows to spare the neighbors.  Who else does this?

Today I'm mixing some Emery, TokiD and Maitreya and have to say, I love this look.  Check below for the credits.


I picked up these poses for long hair from Croire...they're fab.


Credit goes to:

Hair: Freya with pony tail attachment in Platinum by LaViere
Skin: Luria by Glam Affair
Glasses: Rhamona glasses by Amarelo Manga
Jacket: Ava Jacket by Maitreya
Skirt: Charlotte Pure Horses in Yolk color by Emery
Bag: Samantha Clutch in Yolk color by Emery
Bangles: Native American Bangles by So Many Styles
Earrings: African earrings by Amarelo Manga
Shoes: Gladiator Sandals in Yellow by TokiD
Nails: Metallic Gold by Purple Moon
Poses: Rapunzel Let Down Your Hair poses by Croire

No comments:

Post a Comment