Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm Fillet Mignon Baby


WOW...I couldn't go past this gorgeous dress at Maitreya today and I chose the lusty red because it just pops.  The strapless sheath dress called "Mignon" has delicate folds falling from the cleavage and clings to the body so delicately.  Sometimes I end up disappointed when I purchase mesh items because even when I change my shape, they don't always fit well.  Not this dress.  Like everything Onyx LeShelle does, its perfect and every nook and cranny is covered.

It's no secret that I think Maitreya Gold shoes are the best in SL so I purchased the Allegra heels in Red to compliment the outfit.



This is what Chalice does after a hard day blogging...she lounges on her new Dormeuse Gossip Girl lounge from Lostangel.  Complete with magazines for reading and great poses, it provides a bit of girlie repose.


I've been shopping for new things to blog and I hope you like what I do with them.  Also if you want to add your blog to my blogging list, just give me a shout.

SHOPPING:
Hair: Elan in French Vanilla by Sugarsmack
Skin: Mya in Pale tone by Belleza
Lip Tattoo: The Mean Reds in Fire Truck color by cheLLe
Eyes: Liquid Light Eyes in True Grey by Mayfly
Dress: Mignon in Red by Maitreya
Shoes: Allegra in Red by Maitreya Gold
Necklace and Earrings: Native Bead in Tomato by So Many Styles
Lounge from Lostangel
Gloves: Red Gloves from Emery
Location at Lostangel

No comments:

Post a Comment