Thursday, March 7, 2013

Come Look At My Pink Bits!

Desperate for some blogging material, I hit the shops for inspiration.  I immediately thought of 'Ladies Who Lunch' as I hadn't been there for a while and it is always a place that inspires the imagination.  I'm so glad I did because I found the fabulous skirt, shoes and necklace there.  The skirt is stunning in dusky pink with delicate ruffles.

Always up for some Les Petits Detail (LPD) action, I found the little knit top and gorgeous clutch purse there.  Just as I was styling, Vanity Hair sent out a message about their new hair release called 'Love After War' and I raced to grab it.  Must say I'm happy with the whole look.



 
Skin: Mila in Pearl tone (make up#1) by LeLutka
Hair: Love After War in Platinum by Vanity Hair
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Blue/Grey by IKON
Top: Dreamy Shirt in Pink by LPD
Skirt: Princess Swing Mini Skirt in Pink by Ladies Who Lunch
Bag: Garbo Clutch by LPD
Shoes: Zoology Pumps in Lotus by Ladies Who Lunch
Bracelet and earrings: Antique Hearts by Eclectica Jewellery
Necklace: IT in White Swan by Ladies Who Lunch
Shot at Chouchou

1 comment:

  1. not the buyer swiss replica watches Tissot is going for here, anyway), it certainly has the kind of style you would want for this kind of investment and stands up well under scrutiny. The Tissot Heritage 1973 watch is designer replica handbags limited to just 1,973 pieces and is available now.?The English watch brand Backes & Strauss is likely a new name for most replica omega watches readers. It is a London based.

    ReplyDelete