Saturday, March 30, 2013

Because Of You I Don't Stray Too Far From The Sidewalk


Hello bunnies.  Well another night where sleep escapes me so thought I would style another outfit that I purchased recently.  I headed over to the amazing Hazadous sim to take the photo's.  If you haven't visited, you simply must.

Well we have more fair's and hunts to poke a stick at and most of you will be running around like headless chickens trying to cram them in.  We really are spoiled for choice these days and I'm grateful to other blogs who showcase whats available.  






Check it out

Hair: Juliet in French Vanilla tone by Sugarsmack
Skin: Luria by Glam Affair
Make Up Tattoo's: Brows by Blackliquid, Dusty eyeshadow by cheLLe and Love My Eyes Eyeliner and lashes by Boom.
Eyes: Liquid Light Eyes in True Grey by Mayfly
Nails: Candy Nails (Glove) in Pink Gloss by DownDownDown
Dress: Milla Sweater Dress in Rose Smoke by Maitreya
Scarf: Dolce Scarf in Nude color by Cashmere & Keane
Bag: Romance Bag by Maitreya
Shoes: Bow Back Shoes in Browns including socks by TokiD
Watch: Gloria by Donna Flora (color change)
Earrings: Violetta earrings by Donna Flora (Gift)
Location: Hazardous

No comments:

Post a Comment