Friday, March 1, 2013

A Smile Is Free And So Is This Jacket.

I've put together this outfit centered around the free fur jacket available from Shine.  FREE.  I love it and couldn't wait to style it to see what I came up with.  I shot these pics at the "It All Starts With A Smile" sim and found it so beautiful that I over did the photo's for this post but hey, when you're on a roll.  Lovely name for a place don't you think?

I have to mention these shoes.  I purchased them from Lindy Modern and Retro Shoes for a very modest price and I think they are gorgeous.  I'll be doing lots more shopping with this shoe designer that's for sure.






 Hope you like it.  I had a lot of fun with this.

Style:
Hair: Effect in Marilyn tone by LeLutka
Skin: Mila in Pearl tone (Make up #2) by LeLutka
Nails: Corset nails by Moondance Designs
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Glass by IKON
Top: Belted Fur Vest (FREE FREE FREE) by Shine
Pants: Chica Chica Boom Leather Pants in Raw Gold by Wicked Gear
Shoes: Nicola by Lindy Modern and Retro Shoes
Hat: Chadwick Fedora in Chocolat from Indyra Originals
Watch (picture right): Flight Compass Watch from Indyra Originals 
Watch and bangles (picture left): Jok Bangles in Copper from Cashmere & Keane
Ring: Be Careful Gold Ring from LaGyo

No comments:

Post a Comment