Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chantkari's In The Dressing Room


Took a flying visit to The Dressing Room Blue yesterday and looked no further than this vibrant dress from Chantkari for a steal at $70L. 


Having just purchased the 'Night Coffee' hair on sale from Vanity Hair, I couldn't go past crazy locks with colorful boho style.


Take a look a these fabulous suede gloves from Celoe in 'Rust'.  The earrings, array of bangles and necklace are amazing jewelery pieces from Maylo Designs.  One of the favorite bags I own is the 'Old Batik Indi'  from Baiastice that I bring out at every opportunity.


Overall, I love my zany take on the Chantkare 'Maje' dress finishing off with my blue leggings from Tee*fy and my Pascal Sock shoes from Leverocci.   I'm wearing Linn Skin from Glam Affair with a freckle tattoo from the Daphne Skin range at Glance (designer Ava Grau - no LM available for some reason)..

No comments:

Post a Comment