Saturday, May 12, 2012

Bliss A-ddress.


Not all LBD's have to be clingy, flesh-baring little number's.  I found this edgy version with sculpted shoulders at Bliss Couture one day and loved the lines.  Called 'Zerbino', the material appears to be a heavy self-patterned, shuttle woven brocade.

Next thing I receive another of  MyStiCa Matova's new releases from Bizzare Hair and that was enough reason to style me up a storm using various hues of yellow and jet black as my theme..  The hair called 'QT' is a quirky little up do with wisp attachments that is essentially lots of little knots tied with ribbon...soooo cute.



I think one of the thrills of styling for my blog is starting off with one or two pieces and then off I go shopping, putting it together in my mind as I go.  The pants are Dade Slacks in Gold (mesh) from Celoe.  Loving those folds on the lower legs.


Another trip to LaGyo introduced me to the fabulous wicker bag, 'Lameus Pom' headdress, gold 'Fizz' earrings and the 'Be Careful' ring.  I do tend to go off in LaGyo.  The lovely necklace is called 'Respect' from Nemesis and my shoes are called 'Pietrasanta' from Similar Footwear. 

My Links:
Hair: QT in Platinum from Bizzare Hair.
Skin: Daphne from Glance Skins.
Freckle Tattoo: Daphne from Glance Skins
Eyeshadow Tattoo: X-Gen Lash/Liner in Yellow from Miamai. 
Eyes: Sunrise Eyes in Pale Gray by Ikon. 
Lashes: Double Wing Ultimate Lashes by Apple May Designs
Shoes: Pietrasanta in Yellow from Similar Footwear
Bag: Wicker Bag in Yellow from LaGyo.
Earrings: Fizz in Gold from LaGyo.
Ring: Be Careful ring from LaGyo.
Head piece: Lameus Pom by LaGyo
 Necklace: Respect by Nemesis
Bracelet: Pearl Rain by Mandala
Dress: Zerbino from Bliss Couture 
Pants: Dade Slacks in Gold by Celoe.
Nails: Pixel Mode..

To all those who have had lovers, partners, wives or husbands walk out on them without glancing back, lets YELL a collective  

'YOU STUPID IDIOT.  YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANYONE BETTER THAN ME'

1 comment: