Monday, February 6, 2012

BoHo HoBo Jean Jacket


How about this jean jacket from BoHo HoBo gals?  Trill Zapatero sent it to me a little while ago and I finally got around to unpacking the box to find this awesome jacket that is perfect in every way.  I wasn't feeling inclined to just wack on the obvious pair of jeans so did some hunting to seek out something playful.

I found these booty shorts at (K)Rea! and from the rear, they're very cheeky.


The details on the back of the jacket is nothing less than you what get with BoHo HoBo pieces...interesting, unexpected and quirky.


Anyway kiddies, I'm off for lunch with the girls and yes, that big machine next to me will be throbbing away between my thighs in a blink of an eye.  Now I'm gonna shut up and drive :-)


Stuff
Hair incl. Hair Flower: Daisy in Champagne from Truth
Skin: Daphne Skin in Pale from Glance
Nails: Pixel Mode
Eyes: Sunrise Eyes in Pale Mint from IKON
Jacket: BoHo HoBo Jean Jacket
Top: Flower Tank by Punch Drunk (no longer available)
Shorts: Parade Shorts by (K)Rea!
Watch: Flight Compass Wristwatch from Indyra Originals
Clutch: Claire Clutch in Deep Turquoise by LeLutka
Necklace: Friendo Necklace by Miel
Earrings: India Dangle Earrings by Junk
Shoes: Scarlett Classic heels in Gold by Kalnins
Location: San Hose City


No comments:

Post a Comment