Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Her Name Was Lola.


I love a bit of vintage and a trip to Vita Bella fits the bill when I want some screen goddess glamor.  I found this gorgeous Lola dress in red and black that just oozes old world style.  The luster of the skirt and shirt is lovely and a dream to photograph.  At just $250 L for the outfit, it's great value.  If you want to get in touch with your inner Veronica Lake or Marilyn Monroe, among many other glamor's of yesteryear, go check out Vita Bella.

  
The amazing Spanish Hat is a freebie from BaObA and I totally encourage those of you who haven't had the pleasure of seeing a BaObA creation to run along for some millinery magic.


The shoes are fab-tastic creations from Similar Footwear called Genova.  Seriously inspired styling and when considering the difference in price from some other shoe designers, are a great price for such quality at $900L a pair.  Hey and look at that sexy rear and lovely zipper work.


I threw on my CheerNo Diamond Gloves (short version) and wore Pearl Earrings in gold from Beauty Code to carry on the circle theme.  Here is the new release called Starlight from Vanity Hair for $300L.

Skin:  Jadis V2 from Glam Affair.
Eyes: Pale Blue from Fashism.
Lashes: From Apple May Designs.

Run your cursor over the shop names for a limo :-)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Winda...thank you for taking the time to comment as I really appreciate it. I love your blog and am now a follower :-)) I don't use twitter or facebook with my SL profile but am happy to follow your great blog and will read it with interest. Take care and keep up the wonderful work promoting fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just stumbled across this entry, thanks very much for blogging! Glad you liked the outfit so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anabella. I adore it :-)

    ReplyDelete