Monday, February 7, 2011

The Moga Dress By Couverture.


When I spotted this dress called Moga at Chocolate Arashi's amazing shop Couverture, I simply had to have it. So glad Chocolate opted for the more expensive form of her name sake or the shop may have been called Compound. Couverture is so much more delicious. An absolute steal at $80 L's, I didn't realize that the dress could be worn in three different ways until I tried it on. All the more value for money.

I just love the strong color and pattern of the material yet it moves with a wisp of wind giving it a totally feminine quality. As you can see below, the dress can be worn in three different ways...strapless, tank and full sleeved.




Tabata Jewell from Vanity Hair fame is just going from strength to strength with her styles. I love all her new releases and have shown Pin Up, Woopsie and Innocent respectively. I just need to get some money into my SL bank and I'll be returning for the rest of her new releases. They are must have's for my future blogging.  Between Vanity Hair and Maiamai attachments, I am in hirsute heaven.

I highly recommend Couverture to my readers. I couldn't be happier with this dress and her shop is stocked with other fabulous pieces and also delightful home decor items. And as we all know girls, chocolate is oh so good for you.


Look 1
Skin: Isolde Cachet from Exodi
Lipstick Tattoo: From Natural Beauty (formally Tik Tok)
Eyes: Dazzling Green from LAQ
Hair Base: Essence by Vanity Hair
Hair Attachment: Pinup in Essence by Vanity Hair
Dress: Moga in Blue Floral by Couverture
Nails: Reds by je suis
Sun Glasses: Logic by JE Republic
Bag: La vie est belle by JE Republic

Look 2
Skin: Isolde Cachet from Exodi
Lipstick Tattoo: From LionSkins
Eyelash Tattoo: MonoChrome Wing Lash by Scarlett Niven Collection
Eyes: Adorable range in Opal by Pixel Dolls
Hair Base: Essence by Vanity Hair
Hair Attachment: Woopsie in Essence by Vanity Hair
Dress: Moga in Blue Floral by Couverture
Nails: Reds by je suis
Boots: Prestige in Black Suede by Bax Coen Designs
Necklace/Earrings: Stoned Love by Shag
Bangles: Pewter Night by Baubles (designed by Chic Aeon)
Bag: Blue Travel Bag designed by Brinks Lemmon

Look 3
Skin: Isolde Cachet from Exodi
Lipstick and Eye Shadow Tattoo:  From LionSkins
Eyes: Adorable range in Opal by Pixel Dolls
Hair Base: Essence by Vanity Hair
Hair Attachment: Innocent in Essence by Vanity Hair
Dress: Moga in Blue Floral by Couverture
Nails: Reds by je suis
Earrings: Zoee in Silver by LeeZu

Background design: Chalice Carling

2 comments:

  1. All three are lovely! I especially love the first look with the red lips & bag and that hair, fabulous!
    Another new place to go check out, Couverture...I'm going broke. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Samara. You need to pace yourself darling. xx TY for the comment.

    ReplyDelete