Thursday, January 13, 2011

Coat To Float Your Boat.

Look at me in my Maki coat from Lurani.


A designer sends you an outfit or item and every time it's like Christmas, opening your present to see what's inside. Do I love it? Do I hate it? Regardless, I am always grateful that someone took the time to think of me and my blog. This time dearies I opened the virtual box to something I just loved. My Maki coat from Lurani is so, so me and its stark lines give it the edge. Maki contains the coat, coat prims, under shirt and black leggings. The cute little mandarin buckle collar is a lovely touch and after a few little alterations to the coat prims, was ready for action.


Immediately I remembered buying some boots from sYs that I thought would be perfect. I couldn't go past my YaYa bag from Simay Creations and short, cornrow hair style from je suis.


I just love it when something comes together as easily as styling this. Me loves me in this.



And the SLoscar goes to:

Hair: Sonique 4 by je suis.
Hair base: LAQ in black.
Skin: Claudia 2 Milky Glow Skin (Make up 4) by LAQ.
Glasses: Susie Cateye Shades in White by Elate.
Jacket and leggings: Maki by Lurani.
Shoes: Syberia by sYs.
Bag: YaYa by Simay Creations.
Earrings: Black Shadow by glow studio.
Photo Studio including backgrounds from Second Snaps. I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment