Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Ex-Boyfriend Tried To Tell Me He Owns SL...As If.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog
I just broke up.  My ex-boyfriend tried to tell me he owns SL.  What a liar.  Talk about delusions of grandeur.

Ok just a bit of fun. I found this sim yesterday called ReMix Yo Life and I just fell in love with it. So much to explore and I couldn't wait to take some pics. I found the ghost of Philip Rosedale (aka Philip Linden) there and set up this little scenario. SORRY SORRY Philip. I unfortunately spelled your name wrong and was too lazy to go back and rectify it. I corrected myself with a scotch and coke.

While this isn't a fashion post exactly, I was in the mood for some fantasy fashion and as I usually do, turned to Yip and her incredible designs for some feather love. I am thrilled with the results as in RL, I could stare are a peacock feather for hours and marvel at how nature got it so right.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

I also wanted to capture the beauty of the surroundings rather than focus on the model to give you a window into this beautiful place.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

Without a word of a lie, just walking around ReMix gave me a calm feeling.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

I do hope I'm not the only person who can immerse themselves in a beautiful sim and it actually affect my mood in RL. Is that weird?


Chalice In Wonderland Blog

If anyone knows of any amazing sim's to photograph apart from those we probably all know and love, can you send me the LM in world? I'd love that. Likewise, if you are new to SL and would like a list of some great photography sim's I've put together, let me know and I'll send you my copy. It's a work in progress of course and some LM's may no longer be in use but its a start.

Feathers from Yip
Boots from FreyrBlades
Hair from Yuma's Hair
Skin from LeLutka

2 comments:

  1. It is hard to come up with a comment because your captions summed it up properly!

    Dakk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dakk darling. aw ty sweetie. Hope you are FABULOUS as always. xxx

    ReplyDelete