Friday, August 6, 2010

Eclectica Jewelery - As Distinctive As You.


Chalice In Wonderland Blog

I am truly excited to present this next creator and am totally shocked that I hadn't had the pleasure of discovering her wonderful jewelery before now. Ms Tiffy Vella is the force behind Eclectica, an amazing jewelery retailer in SL. How I didn't know about Eclectica is beyond me because if I had laid eyes on these pieces before, I would have sung it from the roof tops. Tiffy contacted me and asked if I would be interested in presenting a selection of items on my blog. I quickly viewed her profile and in picks under her store, spied a picture of her jewelery and was immediately smitten. I was thrilled when Tiffy sent me a review folder of two of her designs.

Shown here is the Vintage Rose set in lumière consisting of 2 types of earrings (long and short), necklace and ring. This is a new release set and accompanies the Vintage Rose Hatpin in pourpre. The work and fine detail in these jewelery pieces is phenomenal. Reminiscent of filigree, the twists and turns are so interesting yet the amazing part is the price. The Vintage Rose set is only 300L and the Hatpin is only 85L.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

I have another set I'll blog tomorrow. If you haven't heard about Eclectica before, believe me you have to go check it out. I am just so happy to have crossed paths with Tiffy because her designs are exquisite.

No comments:

Post a Comment