Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chalice On A Hot Tin Roof.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

One of the most enjoyable things about Chalice's extensive, obscene fashion collection is the freedom to plonk in front of the wardrobe (inventory) trying to create a look brought together from many different designers. The hardest thing about Chalice's extensive, obscene fashion collection is knowing where to look. A skirt from here, a ruffle from there, a hat from god knows where all come together to create an outfit no-one else will be wearing. I love that.

Today I started with the earrings/necklace set I purchased the other day. Facing my clown-a-phobia, I snapped this up because clowns scare the bejeebers out of me and I thought exposure therapy might help. The outfit grew from there and I must say, you could pair this Stitch By Stitch skirt with a hessian sack and you'd still rock the runway.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

I took to the roof at the Prefabrica sim for these pics because the view was stunning. I'm sure you'll find lots of photo ops there so do visit to appreciate the amazing work that's gone into it.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

I also wanted to wear the new Kalnins Dante heels that had recently been sent by master cobbler Maris Kanto. Again Maris, these are sensational and so, so easy to drive.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

Homage to the designers:
Skin: Elle in Make Up 7 in Pale by Belleza.
Hair: Bethany in Swedish by Truth.
Nails: Red by J's.
Eyes: Big Grey Expressive Eyes by Nany Merlin.
Top inc. Shoulder Cuffs and Glitch Pants: From Jenica outfit by Ivalde (Ghost Hunt Gift).
Shirt Ruffle: Taken from Violet Night Lace Over-shirt from Stitch By Stitch.
Skirt: Violet Night Wrap skirt from Stitch By Stitch.
Shoes: Dante Heels from Kalnins.
Earrings/Necklace: Mad Clown by Glow Studio.
Parasol: Created by Seagel Neville.

No comments:

Post a Comment