Monday, May 31, 2010

Ladies Who Lunch!



Hello again. I'm pumped, I'm excited and I'm inspired after finding some great things to blog in the coming weeks. Now in RL I love to do lunch. I love to do breakfast and dinner too. In fact, I love going out and celebrating the joy of sharing food with friends and family more than anything. So today I have found an outfit befitting of social Chalice and her love of dressing up for lunch.


Chalice In Wonderland Blog


I found this gorgeous lace dress from the Niven Collection, a favorite designer of mine since forever. I love the quality of her work and also the fun she incorporates into some very sophisticated couture pieces. I love this dress and the hint of nip is a naughty touch on what is a seemingly conservative little dress. Note the oversize brooch that comes with the dress...adds some quirk doesn't it? Now I want you to sit down...this dress is (drum roll) 50L. Another must have from the Niven Collection is the tattoo layer MonoChrome Wing Lashes. There's lots of options and with no effort, you look like Napolean Perdis has had his way with you.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

Now if you take a trip to Niven's at Liberty you will also find my new favorite shop, Posh, a few doors away. I somehow hadn't managed to visit Posh and that was entirely my mistake. Their up-do's are something else and this hair called Envious is so stunning I can't take it off.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

The lovely Drupal Kirax from MOJOTI Luxury Eyewear sent over a gift card to purchase his amazing line of sun glasses and I was entirely bowled over by the designs. I threw on these pair called Speed...just the thing to wear so that I can eye the beautiful people (you) without looking too obvious.

I hope you enjoyed the fruits of these designer's labor and I'll be certainly bringing you more Niven magic.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

The Look
Skin: Elle Pale Make Up 16 by Belleza
Tattoo Layer: MonoChrome Wing Lashes by the Niven Collection
Hair: Envious in Sunflower by Posh
Eyes: Expressive Eyes in Big Grey by Nany Merlin
Nails: Natural Real Nails in Silver by J's
Dress and Brooch: White Lace by the Niven Collection Only 50L
Glasses: Speed by MOJOTI
Shoes: Shanti in Nude by Maitreya
Earrings: Pearl Flower and Heart Earrings by Centropallini

3 comments:

  1. Love this, you are elegance personified - So Audrey Hepburn meets Chalice Carling :p delicious you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww thank you Laya baby - big hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Chalice! Thanks for coming in! Phase II of my MonoChrome Collection for S/S 2010 coming in a week or so. Make sure you visit to take a look at all the new goodies! <3

    ReplyDelete