Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Golden Chalice



Who doesn't love Mandala? Rhetorical question really because the answer is evident. I fell in love with Hannya Necklace - it's bold, flash and brash so wanted to put something together to showcase this piece of Mandala mastery.

For the longest time I have been in total love with Leezu's Maita spectacular. I bring it out from time to time when I want to be reminded of what's possible in SL clothes design. It comes with an abundance of pieces to mix 'n' match so the outfit is multifaceted. I found this belt called Syrianas Rebirth waistband from an outfit designed by Boston Westland who now designs for Chantkare Male so am not sure if it is still available but I love it.









Again not for everyone but I think the simplicity of the hair and make up allows for the dynamic life force of the outfit and jewelery. I mean it's not often you see bell bottoms like this. I think Quasimodo would have his work cut out for him ringing Chal's bells.

Skin: Eclat Pale in Make Up 6 by LeLutka
Eyes: Expressive Eyes in Big Grey by Nany Merlin
Hair: Eclat blond hair base and Eclat blond hair attachment
Lashes: Photoshoot by LeLutka
Top and Pants: Revolution Maita by LeeZu
Belt: Designed by Boston Westland
Shoes: Espirit in Black by Maitreya Gold
Necklace: Hannya in Black by Mandala
Earrings and Ring: Stoned Love Jewelery set in Onyx

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment