Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland: Get Ready For Tik Tok Skins

Don't say I didn't tell you.  Remember this name....Tik Tok.

I received a lovely note card from the owner and creator of Tik Tok, Miah McAuley.  She asked if I would be interested in blogging her new skins, Leila and Bunny, along with some jewelery and accessories.  The skins arrived and after hastily unpacking, I nuded up and popped them on. Miah had said in her note card that she has worked very hard on her skins and I could tell from her words that she has passion and the hunger to see Tik Tok go far.  She told me that the skins were released in February and that her intention was to create 'amazing' skins. 

I am really very impressed.  For a relatively new skin designer, I couldn't believe her attention to detail and while I'm only showing the Bunny skin in the pale shade for this post, I will share the other skins in another post.

Miah's skins come with open and closed mouth options and while I've never been fond of my av smiling, I really like the teeth peeking through these incredibly luscious lips.  Bunny is sold in pale, tan and dark tones at a cost of $3,200L's for a fat pack of 8 skins or $600L per skin.  There is also two different options of cleavage depending on whether you want the girls dressed up or down.

Without further ado, here is Bunny in Light.  Miah also designed the gorgeous necklace and earrings shown in the pics.  This girl is talent personified and I can't wait to watch her career soar.  Please click for a better view.

I predict Miah and Tik Tok will be the next best thing.  While the shop is in it's infancy, you can't keep talent like this hidden for long.

 


Skin: Bunny Pale from Tik Tok
Hair: Joanna in Champagne from Truth
Eyes: Expressive Eyes Blue#4 from Nany Merlin
Lashes: Photoshoot from LeLutka
Necklace/Earrings: Blossom from Tik Tok
Bra/panties: Lovelace (Free Gift) from Launa Fauna
Socks: Vicki from Locke Couture
Shoes: Chi Chi in Black from Maitreya

2 comments:

  1. Totally stuck on that song now!!

    I agree with you -- nice skins! I like Bunny Green! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Bunny Green too. That song's been stuck in my head for days...I must say I love anyone with $$$$$$$$ in their name.

    ReplyDelete