Monday, March 22, 2010

Chalice Doesn't Live Here Anymore & It's Not So Bad

Ok, ok I'm not leaving SL.  I've moved though and it's fabulous.  I had been getting itchy feet for a while and felt that I needed a change of scenery.  My darling friend Vixie met up with me yesterday when she asked me to TP here.  I'd spent quite a bit of time going through search in SL looking for builders when I happened upon a business called 'NotSoBad'.

When Vix TP'd to me I had no idea where I was.  Together we went into the store that sells pre-fab homes and TP'd to one in their series called 'Dubai'.  To say it was love at first sight is an understatement.  We were both so impressed with the details, texturing and overall build.  I'd decided that if I was going to purchase the Dubai, I'd get the furnished version as I felt it would be rather hard to furnish because of the architectural style of the property.  This of course made it quite prim heavy and far to big for my existing land.  I undertook a land search and in no time at all grabbed myself 1406 prims on 6144sq m of beach land.   The Feng Shui felt good and I couldn't resist buying the land and the house.

I have spent quite a few hours putting it all together and I hope you don't mind if I share some exterior pics with you all.  If you are looking for that something special, look no further than NotSoBad.  Both their pre-fab houses and furniture are luxurious and extremely well constructed.








And after a hard two days work, I relax with a cocktail and magazines.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you know Dubai is a country in RL. I live in it :) It's beautiful! Google it if you want :)

    Hugs xoxo

    Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maretch....thanks for your comment. Yes I've been to Dubai twice and once to Abu Dhabi. I love the UAE. It certainly is beautiful...one of my favorite places in the world. :-))

    I think that's why I love this house...the roof is so reminiscent of those I saw traveling around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a beautiful job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you darling Kawaii :-) Your comment made me smile xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww great to hear that :) It's always great to know someone in SL came to a place you live at =D

    You rock, awesome posts like always :)

    ReplyDelete