Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland: Stitch by Stitch Miranda Gown

The more I am traveling about looking for photographic opportunities, the more I am appreciating the beauty of SL particularly playing around with windlight settings.  I have another Stitch by Stitch treasure tonight, called the Miranda Gown, a stunning gold brocade dress with flower and bead embellishments.  The hair accessory is from LeeZu and I've had it for ages.  It's one of my favorite things.

Here is the Miranda Gown shot at this amazing sim called Funky Crazy.  Just the loveliest place and I've included a photo of a scene on the island.  Blogging is certainly giving me more enjoyment than anything else I have done in SL because it's opening up more opportunities to discover the amazingly beautiful work of builders.

Please click on the pics for a bigger image.



Isn't this an amazing sight for a weary spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment