Friday, February 5, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland: Stitch by Stitch Red Roma (and I ain't talking tomato)

This just happens to be my favorite from Stitch by Stitch called Red Roma.  I have loved it from the moment I purchased it and to me, epitomizes all that is wonderful about this brand.  Perfectly constructed, surprises everywhere, vibrant colors and just plain gorgeous.  It has a playful sophistication inherent in European fashion.  Having coveted Maitreya Gold's Salience heels for so long, I thought Red Roma deserved Salience and vice versa.  I love the result.

I took off to the Foul Whisperings Strange Matters sim to take these pics and as usual, had a hoot discovering new places.

 

  

 



Designers:
Skin:  Eclat Light Make Up #4 from LeLutka
Hair: Light hair base and Eclat Hair 2 by LeLutka
Eyes: Expressive Eyes in Blue #4 by Nany Merlin
Nails: Skin Deep Diamond Series Red by Polly Pavlova
Lashes:  Photoshoot 11 by LeLutka
Outfit: Roma Red from Stitch by Stitch
Beret: From Roma Red outfit Stitch by Stitch
Shoes: Salience black/gold by Maitreya Gold
Earrings: Aly Ruby Cascading Heart by Alyssa  Bijoux
Necklace: Stone pendant by Pixel Dolls
Ring Right Hand: Bubbles Ring by Chloe
Ring Left Hand: Bloom Ring by Flirt

No comments:

Post a Comment