Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland: Stitch by Stitch Coco Dress

Continuing with my week long hug of Stitch by Stitch creations, I bring you the Coco Dress.  Wonder who that is named after? 

I am having fun styling Seven's designs because they give you carte blanche to be as unconventional as you want to be but still maintain an avant garde fashion look without it looking like a costume..  Of course, I'm known to  take things to the nth degree and am not in anyway understated so my look is mostly an eclectic fusion of color and texture loosely following a theme.

I sped over to Rouge to take these photo's because I wanted something richly red but found this cute stage set up so thought my life's a stage so why not photograph myself on one.  Hope you enjoy.  I like to think that gorgeous diamante 'C' brooch stands for Chalice.  Haha.






Shopping:
Skin: Ife light in Make Up 1 by LeLutka 
Hair: Veruca 2 in Champagne by Truth 
Eyes: Expressive Eyes Blue #6 by Nany Merlin 
Lashes: Photoshoot 11 Lashes by LeLutka 
Nails: Wine by Petit Ange 
Dress: Coco Dress from Stitch by Stitch 
Hat: Rose Beret from Stitch by Stitch 
Shoes: Saffron Pumps in Black by LeLutka 
Tights: Sliced Leg Couture Tights by Digit Darkes 
Anklets:  Maitreya  
Umbrella: Black Lace Scripted Umbrella created by Seagel Neville

2 comments:

  1. chalice + stitch by stitch = toooo fabu for words! i love this post hun and i ADORE the photos!

    love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you baby xxxxx loves u big time

    ReplyDelete