Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland - Lime + Tequila = Margarita.

Weekend fever = lots of fun.

I couldn't resist this one from the fashion house of Chantkare when I logged on and discovered the weekend fever special for $50L.  This was ever so symbolic as my favorite fruit is lime, I love tequila and that equates to my favorite cocktail...the Margarita. Chantkare designer Applonia Criss has created a stunning shop full of cutting edge outfits that ups the anti in SL couture.  Please note I am aware of the conflicting train of thought on the word couture BUT for me, it defines my idea of top of the line clothing construction in SL

As a color, lime is just so striking when used in clothing design and while it isn't everyone's bag, I happen to love it.  The outfit is aptly called Tequila so please lick your salt, sip your tequila, suck your lime and pop on your shades for this one.


 
 
 
What she wore:
Skin: Estelle Light in Make Up #10 by LeLutka  
Hair: Mary in Black by Truth  
Eyes: Expressive Eyes in Green #2 by Nany Merlin  
Pants/jacket/corset: Tequila from Chantkare 
Shoes:  Lime Green Flats by BiancaF 
Anklets:  Black Anklets from Maitreya  
Earrings: Modern Anch in Mint designed by Babyhoney Bailey  
Hat:  Tori by Elegance Hats 

/me crosses my fingers that no-one else has blogged this one.  Ha Ha.  See I'm getting paranoid.

2 comments:

  1. awww chalice darling i adore this post!! ooh and you added the anklets! sooo cool! the piccies are to die for... your work is always so inventive. i love the angles and mood! kudos!!!

    kiss kiss hug hug <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my sweet friend. You always bring a smile to my face with your encouragement. I do so love photographing clothes.

    hugs you till you can't breathe <333

    ReplyDelete