Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland - Amba Silk Dress by PACADI Jasha.


Picture provided by PACADI Jasha & framed by Chalice Carling.


I love blogging and while 99% of the time I blog what I buy, there are the odd occasions where I'm sent something to profile if I like it.  Tonight was such an occasion where I was sent the Amba Silk dress in light blue (I'm a sucker for light blue too).  I popped on the contents of the folder and loved it all.   PACADI Jasha has done it again.

A soon to be released hair, two black bags filled with girlie stuff, the dress, the black belt and a cool pair of aviator sunglasses.  I couldn't wait to photograph it so took off to Insilico Central where I remembered a neon blue bar.  Insilico is one of my favorite places to visit and there's a photographic treasure around every corner.  Anyway, here's Amba.




 

 

Thank you so much for sharing the outfit with me.  It's very well constructed and it was a pleasure to review.

The designers:
Skin: Jesse Sunkiss in Make Up #8 by Belleza 
Hair: Tide Hair in Caramel with blue beret from PACADI Jasha (soon to be released)
Eyes: Expressive Eyes in Blue #4 by Nany Merlin
Dress: Amba Silk dress in Light Blue by PACADI Jasha
Belt: Comes with skirt by PACADI Jasha
Glasses:  Designer Aviator Glasses in Turquoise (3 sizes) by PACADI Jasha
Socks: Pastal Socks by BiancaF 
Shoes: Dahlia Pumps in Black by Armidi  
Necklace & Earrings: Chalice Diamond by JCNY 
Bangles: Turkish Delight bangles by Fresh Baked Goods 
Bags:  Yfke Bags by PACADI Jasha

No comments:

Post a Comment