Monday, December 21, 2009

On The Seventh Day Of Christmas....



Please excuse my swans...they aren't swimming.  I've taken poetic licence due to being pushed for time.  LeeZu put this coat out under the tree as a Christmas gift and I have to say I love it.  I'd love this coat RL actually.  I purchased these boots like a gazillion years ago but they are still firm fav's.  These Maitreya scripted scarves are one of my 'up there' purchases because they simply work.

Hope you are all being very good because even this close to Christmas...it counts.





Shopping List:

Hair:  London Import by VINTAGEwear
Skin: Estelle Light in Make Up 7 by LeLutka
Eyes:  Expressive Eyes Blue 4 by Nany Merlin
Lashes: Tinted Lashes (Dark Red) from Pixel Fashion
Jacket: JonesLion Coat from LeeZu (Christmas Gift)
Bra/knickers:  Eva White Bra & Thong from Seldom Blue
Shoes:  Red Loto created by Acido Ferraris - Acid & Mala Creations
Bag: Red Chain Bag from Muism
Scarf: Sangria Sarf from Maitreya:

No comments:

Post a Comment