Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh Not Another Shoe Blog??? Yep It's Kalnins...They've Done It Again.

So smack me.

I just had to blog these Kalnins shoes called Orchid. They arrived saying Hello Blogger and I was very excited because not only did someone think I was worthy to blog their product, this is one of the rare occasions where I didn't spend my Linden's. Regardless of cost and the fact they were a gift, I think Kalnins have cracked the code with their prim feet shoes. I can work them and that mean's they are dead easy to operate. I love the hud accompanying the shoes because it's all there for you to just press a button. Matching skin is a piece of cake and took me all of about 1 second to get a very good outcome.

The color change script is terrific and for this outfit, I made them a silver color. Compared to other prim feet shoes that are cost prohibitive for many in SL, these shoes are incredible quality for the money. Designed by Maris Kanto, at $450L for various colors and toe polish options, you just can't go wrong. Thank you Maris for sharing your shoe's with this blogger...I think you have put a lot of thought into these shoes and made them idiot proof just for me.

I've put together a little Baiastice, Yip and Kalnins ensemble.












 

Shopping List:

Hair:  Eva in Platinum from Truth
Skin: Estelle Light Make Up 1 by LeLutka
Eyes: Expressive Eyes Blue 4 by Nany Merlin
Hair Birds: Bird Whisper Hat by Yip
Top/Pants/Skirt: West Lace by Baiastice
Shoes: Orchid by Kalnins
Necklace: All My Heart gold necklace by Aluinn
Bangle: Gold and Silver bangle with Diamonds from Caroline's

Miss you Vixie. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment