Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fri.day Leggings To Make LiLo LayLow



I'm a girl on a budget so I have to make the most out of mix 'n' match with the old 'n' new.  Taking a wee trip to Fri.day to take advantage of the sale the other day, I couldn't go past these white leggings and I'm so glad I grabbed them.  After spending ages in PS creating these pics, it was then that I realised the fantastic shading and fit of these little gems. 

In my studio taking some snappies, I thought about how liberating leggings can be because you can move so well in them.  That prompted my picture above showing that leggings successfully combine action and fashion.  Granted you have to have the body for them or it can look like two pigs fighting under a blanket but hey, it's SL.  My body's buff.  I'm loving Fri.day and the layout.  Great job Parvarti Monday for creating such a fantastic boutique.

Naughty GoGolita of Juicy Bomb fame blogged these amazing shoes called Fairy Rose, a collaborative effort from the designers at Love Soul and R2 and I headed off to try the demo.  Needless to say they are as good as they look in GoGo's photo and temptation tapped me on the shoulder and I succumbed.  I wandered into Love Soul and ended up in the hair shop where I purchased this sweet hair with color change flowers and sizing script.  Just perfect for lazy me.

I definitely have a soft spot for the visual strength of black and white ensemble's and I like the way this ended up.  The top is a ghost hunt giftie from Ivalde and I just love the cut and quirky detailing on the bodice and shoulders.  Ivalde is a SL treasure.



 

 

Shopping List:

Hair: 010 hair in black from Love Soul
Skin: Estelle Light Make Up #10 from LeLutka
Eyes: Expressive Eyes in Green #4 by Nany Merlin
Nails: Black Manicure created by Melissinha Palen
Glasses: Checkered by Jet Doll
Top: Jenica top in black by Ivalde (Ghost Hunt gift)
Pants: Basic Leggings in white by Fri.day
Necklace & Earrings: Pyramid by ::69::
Shoes: Esprit Xtd in Noir by Maitreya Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment